Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Which cryptocurrencies are supported?

Hello all,

The built in currency tool for Numbers is brilliant and I have been using it regularly for USD/BTC and vice versa. I was wondering which other crypto's it supports? Such as ETH, ZEC etc. I tried checking on Yahoo's currency converter but they don't even list BTC on there so that doesn't really help at all.

I have tried a few different symbols and they don't seem to be working, so I imagine BTC is the only one but didn't know if anyone else had different experiences.

Thank you in advance,

Adam 🙂

MacBook Pro TouchBar and Touch ID, iOS 10.3.3

Posted on Aug 5, 2017 7:02 AM

1 reply

Aug 5, 2017 7:50 AM in response to adamw98

As you've discovered, BTC is easy to find on Yahoo! Finance, so in Numbers you can use something like:

=CURRENCY("BTC","USD",price)

If it's on Yahoo! Finance, chances are you'll be able to use it in the CURRENCY function. If you can't find it on Yahoo! Finance, then you're out of luck (though you could consider a script to retrieve the rate from another online source if you have one).

SG

Which cryptocurrencies are supported?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.