Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i set my safari page to safari web browser please

want to set my safari webpage to safari browser

MacBook Air (11-inch Mid 2013), iOS 10.3.3

Posted on Aug 5, 2017 5:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2017 12:27 AM

Follow the steps in the article : Safari for Mac: Set your homepage in Safari

You can set any webpage as your homepage, and have it shown when you open a new window or a new tab.

Change homepage settings: Choose Safari > Preferences, then click General.

• Set your homepage: Enter a webpage address in the Homepage field, or click Set to Current Page to use the webpage you are currently viewing.
  • Open new windows with your homepage: Click the “New windows open with” pop-up menu, then choose Homepage.
  • Open new tabs with your homepage: Click the “New tabs open with” pop-up menu, then choose Homepage.

Quickly open your homepage: Choose History > Home.

You have to enter the desired search engine also .

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2017 12:27 AM in response to Rango26

Follow the steps in the article : Safari for Mac: Set your homepage in Safari

You can set any webpage as your homepage, and have it shown when you open a new window or a new tab.

Change homepage settings: Choose Safari > Preferences, then click General.

• Set your homepage: Enter a webpage address in the Homepage field, or click Set to Current Page to use the webpage you are currently viewing.
  • Open new windows with your homepage: Click the “New windows open with” pop-up menu, then choose Homepage.
  • Open new tabs with your homepage: Click the “New tabs open with” pop-up menu, then choose Homepage.

Quickly open your homepage: Choose History > Home.

You have to enter the desired search engine also .

how can i set my safari page to safari web browser please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.