Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6s weird backlight bleed

Can i have some feedback from iPhone 6s/Plus owners?

Recently i had an issue with my, then, brand new iPhone 6s.

It had a really bad backlight bleed, so i got an replacement. This one also has a slight bleed, but it's barely visible, just a tiny spot on the left border, that can only be seen in specific conditions (max brightness, dark room, black image).

Anyway, what i find weird is that when i'm pressing the screen, in above mentioned conditions, the light kind a shifts and the slight bleed that was already there becomes more visible for a few seconds and then it goes back to a previous state, also the additional bleed, that wasn't there, appears for a few seconds and then disapears completely. I've seen the same behaviour from my previous iPhone 6s, the one i got replaced.

Is that kind of screen behaviour normal?

Thanks.

iPhone 6s, iOS 10.3.2, Silver

Posted on Aug 7, 2017 8:08 PM

2 replies

iPhone 6s weird backlight bleed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.