Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do high school students get a discount ?

I am a high school student and I want to buy a MacBook Pro. I was told that students in high school can get an education discount however, when I went to look all I could find was a discount for college students.

Posted on Aug 8, 2017 9:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2017 10:00 AM

The official policy if you order from the Mac online store is that you must show proof that you are enrolled (not just accepted) in a college program.

My experience: when I went to my local store in person, and asked for a student discount for my High School student, the only question was, "what High School". Then they gave me the student discount. Of course, your mileage may vary.

Do not neglect the purchase of (newly available) AppleCare+, so that your new MacBook will be covered for both warranty issues for three years, and broken screen (with a more modest co-payment) for that time as well. You have only 60 days to buy it, or it is dead to you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2017 10:00 AM in response to Fiona1998

The official policy if you order from the Mac online store is that you must show proof that you are enrolled (not just accepted) in a college program.

My experience: when I went to my local store in person, and asked for a student discount for my High School student, the only question was, "what High School". Then they gave me the student discount. Of course, your mileage may vary.

Do not neglect the purchase of (newly available) AppleCare+, so that your new MacBook will be covered for both warranty issues for three years, and broken screen (with a more modest co-payment) for that time as well. You have only 60 days to buy it, or it is dead to you.

Do high school students get a discount ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.