Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use a visa gift card for Apple music

Can I buy and use a visa pre paid gift card for Apple Music in place of an actual credit card?

Posted on Aug 11, 2017 9:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2017 2:32 PM

Hi NickWags19,

I understand you have a question regarding acceptable forms of payment that can be used for an Apple Music membership. Here are the current forms of payment that are accepted.

About valid payment methods

When you first sign up for an Apple Music membership, you can choose only one of these payment methods:

• Credit card
  • Debit card
  • Mobile phone billing (through supported carriers)
  • Mobile phone service provider bundling (through supported carriers)
    Make sure not to join Apple Music through both Apple and your mobile phone service provider, or you will be charged by both.
  • iTunes and Apple Music Gift Cards
    To use store credit to pay for your Apple Music membership, you must have enough store credit to cover the amount of one billing period at the regular price of the Apple Music plan type that you choose. Learn more about how to redeem gift cards.

After you sign up, you can change your payment method to a different method, such as PayPal. Learn more about payment methods.

Join Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC

Please let us know if you have any additional questions, and thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

Cheers.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2017 2:32 PM in response to NickWags19

Hi NickWags19,

I understand you have a question regarding acceptable forms of payment that can be used for an Apple Music membership. Here are the current forms of payment that are accepted.

About valid payment methods

When you first sign up for an Apple Music membership, you can choose only one of these payment methods:

• Credit card
  • Debit card
  • Mobile phone billing (through supported carriers)
  • Mobile phone service provider bundling (through supported carriers)
    Make sure not to join Apple Music through both Apple and your mobile phone service provider, or you will be charged by both.
  • iTunes and Apple Music Gift Cards
    To use store credit to pay for your Apple Music membership, you must have enough store credit to cover the amount of one billing period at the regular price of the Apple Music plan type that you choose. Learn more about how to redeem gift cards.

After you sign up, you can change your payment method to a different method, such as PayPal. Learn more about payment methods.

Join Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC

Please let us know if you have any additional questions, and thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

Cheers.

Can I use a visa gift card for Apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.