Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i transfer itunes credit to another person

I have a $50 iTunes card on my account. Can I transfer some of my credits to my sons account?

Posted on Aug 12, 2017 10:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2017 10:37 AM

I don't believe that you can transfer funds, but you might try this method (I have NOT tried it)

Give songs, apps, and more.

Send your nephew son the latest combat adventure game. Give your bestfriend son that album you have on repeat. Just find the music, movies, TV shows, apps, or games you want to give on the iTunes Store or App Store. From your computer, click the arrow next to the price and choose “Gift this.” Or from your iOS device, tap the share button at the top of the screen.3 We’ll send an email letting your recipients know about it. With one click, your gift will start downloading to their devices.

iTunes Gift Cards - Apple

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2017 10:37 AM in response to derrickraney

I don't believe that you can transfer funds, but you might try this method (I have NOT tried it)

Give songs, apps, and more.

Send your nephew son the latest combat adventure game. Give your bestfriend son that album you have on repeat. Just find the music, movies, TV shows, apps, or games you want to give on the iTunes Store or App Store. From your computer, click the arrow next to the price and choose “Gift this.” Or from your iOS device, tap the share button at the top of the screen.3 We’ll send an email letting your recipients know about it. With one click, your gift will start downloading to their devices.

iTunes Gift Cards - Apple

can i transfer itunes credit to another person

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.