Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: How do I delete Red Alerts Emergency from emails that loaded itself from an app I installed that has nothing but adds

After loading a weather app an email account was installed called Red Alert emergency that loads adds as emails. It has no way to delete it. How can I delete it?

iPad Air Wi-Fi, iOS 10.3.3

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

Go to Settings/General/Profiles and delete the profile for it. And absolutely, positively, never, ever, approve installing a profile on your device again. They don't install automatically; you must explicitly accept profiles.

Posted on

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies
Question marked as Solved

Aug 13, 2017 5:17 PM in response to terri8300 In response to terri8300

Go to Settings/General/Profiles and delete the profile for it. And absolutely, positively, never, ever, approve installing a profile on your device again. They don't install automatically; you must explicitly accept profiles.

Aug 13, 2017 5:17 PM

Reply Helpful (49)

Oct 6, 2017 4:04 PM in response to Lawrence Finch In response to Lawrence Finch

Thank you! I was so frustrated since I kept getting 'junk e-mail' as RedAlert Emergency alerts. How that happened I don't know, but getting junk e-mail as emergency alerts was disconcerting. If I paid for that, I am not even going to bother. I just deleted the app as the regular weather forecast, offers to buy things, etc. do not constitute RedAlerts. I hope Apple does something about that in their App Store.

Oct 6, 2017 4:04 PM

Reply Helpful (4)
User profile for user: terri8300

Question: How do I delete Red Alerts Emergency from emails that loaded itself from an app I installed that has nothing but adds