Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No sound with recorded video on iPad pro

I have an iPad Pro that I got in 12/25/2016. there is no sound when I record videos. This started in June of this year. I have sound on my iPad, just no sound when I record videos. Help!!

iPad Pro Wi-Fi, iOS 10.3.2

Posted on Aug 15, 2017 12:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2017 10:58 AM

Greetings, Gulfluvr!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having issues with your videos not recording sound properly on your iPad Pro. I suggest starting with the steps in this article to Get help with the microphones on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This article has some steps you can take as well as what to do if you continue having issues after completing the steps.
Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2017 10:58 AM in response to Gulfluvr

Greetings, Gulfluvr!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having issues with your videos not recording sound properly on your iPad Pro. I suggest starting with the steps in this article to Get help with the microphones on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This article has some steps you can take as well as what to do if you continue having issues after completing the steps.
Have a great day!

No sound with recorded video on iPad pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.