Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Vertical Lines in Photos (iPhone 7)?

Just recently I seem to have found a problem with taking pictures on my iPhone 7. No matter what photo taking app I'm using (besides the default camera app) I'm finding vertical solid color lines that seem to be just a couple pixels in width, but spanning almost the entire length of the picture. Despite them not showing up while I'm looking at the screen, but the end result has lines added to them. Earlier this morning it was not happening, but mid-evening I started to notice it. It seems like every 3/5 pictures I take have these lines in them, with a varying number of lines on them. I figured it might just be the version I was using, and updated it to 10.3.3. It was better for about 10 minutes then went right back to artificially adding these lines. If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it.

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Posted on Aug 18, 2017 5:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2017 6:12 PM

Make an appointment with the resident "Genius" at the local Apple Store.

1 reply

Vertical Lines in Photos (iPhone 7)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.