Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to log in apple id if your phone was broken.

My phone was broken and i can't use it.

I want to log in apple id with my wife's phone. It have to put the number that send to my number. I don't have that number. How i have to do?

Posted on Aug 19, 2017 7:44 PM

2 replies

Aug 19, 2017 8:31 PM in response to Milkschr

Can you please clarify your question? I don't understand "It have to put the number that send to my number." There are a few things I can think of that you might be trying to do (which may or may not be possible). Can you please say which of these you'd like to do?

1. Forward your telephone calls to your wife's phone
  2. Receive your emails on your wife's phone
  3. Access content associated with your Apple ID, such as music and photos.

Also can you please answer whether your wife will continue to use her phone? If she's going to give you the phone (at least until you can replace yours) then it's easy - she can back up her phone to iTunes or iCloud, and then reset the device to factory settings, and you can set it up like a new iPhone.

If you want to share it, you'll need to make a more piecemeal solution, because you can't sign in to two Apple IDs on one device. (I would just add an email address to cover item 2, and set up Family Sharing for item 3, which would give you a workaround for those desires. Before trying to outline each of these options can you please clarify your goals so I don't waste our time?)

Aug 19, 2017 8:39 PM in response to Milkschr

You have 2 step verification turned on and you are missing your phone? Or is the screen cracked? Do you have any other devices listed as trustee devices to receive your code, such as a MacBook?

If not and you cannot view your code, then you will have to do the phone repair. Do you have another recovery option? I assume you can't disable the 2 factor authentication.

How to log in apple id if your phone was broken.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.