You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I was charged for a canceled subscription, how can I get reimbursed?

I downloaded a trial app but didn't liked it so I canceled it. And after a time I got charged for the monthly payment! I want my money back!

iPhone 7

Posted on Aug 20, 2017 10:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2017 10:41 AM

Hi

To ask Apple if you can cancel a previously paid subscription fee and receive a refund for a sum that you did not intend to pay:

• Go the following page: Report a Problem
  • Click on the Invoices tab / tap on the Menu icon and select Invoices.
  • View the invoice for your app subscription.
  • Click / tap on Report a Problem.

For future reference, keep in mind that a subscription may renew if it is not cancelled more than 24 hours before the renewal date:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 20, 2017 10:41 AM in response to Mirabett

Hi

To ask Apple if you can cancel a previously paid subscription fee and receive a refund for a sum that you did not intend to pay:

• Go the following page: Report a Problem
  • Click on the Invoices tab / tap on the Menu icon and select Invoices.
  • View the invoice for your app subscription.
  • Click / tap on Report a Problem.

For future reference, keep in mind that a subscription may renew if it is not cancelled more than 24 hours before the renewal date:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

I was charged for a canceled subscription, how can I get reimbursed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.