Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 7 plus jet black back side got full of white dots

Hi am vikki, am using iphone 7 plus jet black. My phone backs side got full of white dots and i attached the image of my phone that looks so weird. i can't able to read what they printed on the back side.... and i went to service provider they said we can't able take this as problem we have only authorized for hardware and software issues and they said if you need to fix this you have to ask and raise a complaint in apple they will help you. most of the jet black got this dots...Seriously this is so disappointed for all the user. so kindly give the solution of these or kindly replace my phone

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

Posted on Aug 21, 2017 8:11 AM

7 replies

Oct 23, 2017 3:09 AM in response to vikkinatpu

THE SAME PROBLAM I FOUND ON MY MOBILE AND YOUR APPLE EXECUTIVE (Macintel Solution, Kolkata) told me that as per our policy it is clearly mention that jet black have back finishing issue while using case/back cover.

Please understand that we are using Iphone 7 jet black because of its finishing. Request you to please change the back panel or replace the phone with good quality phone so that our problem can resolve.

Tomorrow I an appointment to service center please mention on my request to resolve my problem without and further charges. Already i have made expanse on this phone and it is in warranty.User uploaded file

Oct 23, 2017 10:59 PM in response to ASHISH_RAWAT

Cosmetic issues aren't covered, even if your phone is under warranty. Say if you scratch the side of your phone, that's not covered. Apple will not resolve the issue if it's cosmetic. Screen is something different altogether as well as the camera.

As @Ricky@B stated, if it's out of the box, yes. That's a replacement due to the fact it's never been used and should not be like that.

It's not the end of the world. Live with it. You made that choice, now you have to live with it. Such is life. Pick another colour next time.

my iphone 7 plus jet black back side got full of white dots

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.