Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safe mode iPad mini

How do I turn off safe mode

iPad Mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 10.3.3

Posted on Aug 23, 2017 5:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2017 8:06 AM

One of the personal coaches at the gym sent me some links. I following some of the threads lead me to a warning that I was running in safe mode. When I look safemode up I find articles such as the one below. When I try to follow the instructions I do not see how to get out of it. You say there is no safe mode while these people seem to think there is one. I'm confused by that too.

The new Apple iPhone and iPad in iOS 10 has a Safe Mode feature that allows users to access the iOS in case you have any troubleshooting issues with your Apple iPhone or iPad in iOS 10. Also, it’s important to be able to enable Safe Mode on the iPhone and iPad in iOS 10 if any of your apps don’t work correctly or if your iPhone or iPad in iOS 10 keeps restarting.

The Safe Mode feature on the Apple iPhone and iPad in iOS 10 is a setting that allows iPhone and iPad in iOS 10 owners to uninstall apps and remove bugs securely. Once you enable the iPhone and iPad in iOS 10 Safe Mode, you can then uninstall apps without damaging the device. Below we’ll explain how you can tern Safe Mode ON and OFF on your Apple iPhone and iPad in iOS 10.

How to turn on Safe Mode on Apple iPhone and iPad in iOS 10:

1. Hold power and Home button until the screen goes black then remove finger from home while continuing to hold power.
  2. Once you see the Apple logo-hold the volume up button until the springboard loads.
  3. If the device is in Safe Mode the tweaks will be gone under the setting menu.

It’s important to note that when the Apple iPhone and iPad in iOS 10 is in Safe Mode, this will disable all third-party services and apps until the iPhone and iPad in iOS 10 is out of Safe Mode. This allows you to get into the device quickly, enable or disable whatever you need to, then restart.

The instructions above should allow you to enter “Safe Mode” on your Apple iPhone and iPad in iOS 10. Also this guide should help when you want to boot iPhone and iPad in iOS 10 into safe mode when you’re having troubleshooting issues with individual apps and want to fix issues that relate to apps.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2017 8:06 AM in response to Rudegar

One of the personal coaches at the gym sent me some links. I following some of the threads lead me to a warning that I was running in safe mode. When I look safemode up I find articles such as the one below. When I try to follow the instructions I do not see how to get out of it. You say there is no safe mode while these people seem to think there is one. I'm confused by that too.

The new Apple iPhone and iPad in iOS 10 has a Safe Mode feature that allows users to access the iOS in case you have any troubleshooting issues with your Apple iPhone or iPad in iOS 10. Also, it’s important to be able to enable Safe Mode on the iPhone and iPad in iOS 10 if any of your apps don’t work correctly or if your iPhone or iPad in iOS 10 keeps restarting.

The Safe Mode feature on the Apple iPhone and iPad in iOS 10 is a setting that allows iPhone and iPad in iOS 10 owners to uninstall apps and remove bugs securely. Once you enable the iPhone and iPad in iOS 10 Safe Mode, you can then uninstall apps without damaging the device. Below we’ll explain how you can tern Safe Mode ON and OFF on your Apple iPhone and iPad in iOS 10.

How to turn on Safe Mode on Apple iPhone and iPad in iOS 10:

1. Hold power and Home button until the screen goes black then remove finger from home while continuing to hold power.
  2. Once you see the Apple logo-hold the volume up button until the springboard loads.
  3. If the device is in Safe Mode the tweaks will be gone under the setting menu.

It’s important to note that when the Apple iPhone and iPad in iOS 10 is in Safe Mode, this will disable all third-party services and apps until the iPhone and iPad in iOS 10 is out of Safe Mode. This allows you to get into the device quickly, enable or disable whatever you need to, then restart.

The instructions above should allow you to enter “Safe Mode” on your Apple iPhone and iPad in iOS 10. Also this guide should help when you want to boot iPhone and iPad in iOS 10 into safe mode when you’re having troubleshooting issues with individual apps and want to fix issues that relate to apps.

Safe mode iPad mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.