Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't sign in iCloud before and after restore iPhone

I use iPhone 6s 128gb

I used iOS 10.2 before and I got issue to sign in icloud for 2 weeks. It asked password many time. I enter correct password but still can't login and it show same is this picture.

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

But iTunes can login

User uploaded file

1) After two weeks I called to apple support and they said I should restore iPhone

2) then I did a backup and shift + restore (windows) in iTunes.

3) I got a iOS 10.3.3 with out data and I can sign in to my iCloud (When it didn't have data).

4) Then I restored my backup. It asked to input password. I enter correct password and again it can't login iCloud but can login iTunes.

5) So I went to Apple authorized service provider and they said same thing to restore iPhone. And they said my device didn't show in iCloud website.

6) Then I did backup and shift+Restore again last night and still can't login to my iCloud.

Before I can't login my iPhone got issues full storage and my photo reload all time. I deleted some app and photo. It show i have around 5 gb free. But it still happens reliad all data many time until it ok I don't know why. But after install iOS 10.3.3 and restore backup, my storage show i have 15 gb free and after second restore it show i have 21 gb free.

Why? what should i do?

Posted on Aug 23, 2017 6:41 PM

2 replies

Can't sign in iCloud before and after restore iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.