Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost iphone and can't login to icloud

Community gurus...my daughter left her iphone in a taxi and it's not coming back. Wanted to lock up her phone, erase data, change appleid password, but when logging in with her appleid, we get asked to enter the verification code that they will send us, supposedly on the devices she is currently using her appleid on. Well, that's great! She's got an ipad and a mac signed in with her appleid. So, we hit the send code button and check ipad, check mac, check ipad, check mac...for an hour...and nothing. No code. We can only assume apple sent the code only to the phone that, of course, was stolen. So now, we can't freeze her phone, erase data, or change her password. We can't do anything. Any ideas? Since that didn't work, we have already notified the carrier and they have disable the phone. Now we still need to be able to login to icloud and apple music etc.. How do we get a verification code sent to ipad or the mac?

iPhone 5, iOS 10.3.3, Apple TV 4 tvOS 10.2.2

Posted on Aug 25, 2017 1:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2017 7:56 AM

If her iPad is set up using the same Apple ID for iCloud she can simply use the Find My iPhone app on the iPad with no code required.

On a Mac she can use Safari and log in to www.icloud.com/find# with a password but with no code required.

The following may also help:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2017 7:56 AM in response to SgtDanimal

If her iPad is set up using the same Apple ID for iCloud she can simply use the Find My iPhone app on the iPad with no code required.

On a Mac she can use Safari and log in to www.icloud.com/find# with a password but with no code required.

The following may also help:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Lost iphone and can't login to icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.