Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accidentally deleted my mail app on my iPhone 7. How do I get it back?!!

Posted on Aug 25, 2017 9:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2017 11:19 PM

@Pbeatty71 & @Lonelyrunner: I had the same thing happen... turns out once you reinstall the mail app, you then have to go to SETTINGS, then scroll down to ACCOUNTS & PASSWORDS (should be the one just above the MAIL icon) and there you'll find all the email accounts you originally had on your phone. Click on the email address and toggle the button back to "ON"(green) again...it will automatically reload your emails.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2017 11:19 PM in response to Pbeatty71

@Pbeatty71 & @Lonelyrunner: I had the same thing happen... turns out once you reinstall the mail app, you then have to go to SETTINGS, then scroll down to ACCOUNTS & PASSWORDS (should be the one just above the MAIL icon) and there you'll find all the email accounts you originally had on your phone. Click on the email address and toggle the button back to "ON"(green) again...it will automatically reload your emails.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.