You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can i return the iphone i buy at miami apple for apple from new york?

Can i buy the iPhone 7 um Miami and return the iphone i bought at miami apple for apple from new york?

I buy in Miami store and i return the iPhone 7 in New York, to buy the iPhone 8?! Can i do it?!

Posted on Aug 28, 2017 9:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2017 8:05 AM

If you buy an iPhone from any Apple Store in the USA, you have a 14 day unconditional return period. You can return it to any Apple Store in the USA. Make sure to keep the receipt, box and everything that was in the original packaging.

After 14 days though, Apple will not accept it for refund or exchange. You own it at that point.

8 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 29, 2017 8:05 AM in response to Talithanoleto

If you buy an iPhone from any Apple Store in the USA, you have a 14 day unconditional return period. You can return it to any Apple Store in the USA. Make sure to keep the receipt, box and everything that was in the original packaging.

After 14 days though, Apple will not accept it for refund or exchange. You own it at that point.

Can i return the iphone i buy at miami apple for apple from new york?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.