Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is the app menu on IPhone? I dont like apps on my screens. My Android had an app menu that showed every app on the phone and i would access my apps this way. Where is this on IPhone?

App Menu

Posted on Aug 31, 2017 1:02 PM

10 replies

Aug 31, 2017 1:43 PM in response to RickNO504

RickNO504 wrote:

Did not uninstall. Long pressed calendar until all apps started wiggling. Tapped the small x and it says "removing this app from your home screen will not delete your calendars or calendar data". But the app icon is gone. How do I retrieve it? New to iPhone, had Androids my whole life. A lot of adjusting.

Yes, that removed the Calendar app. Your calendars are still linked to the phone in Settings>Calendar. If you re-install the preinstalled app or a third party calendar app, you will see all your appointments.

If you don't want to see all the apps on the screen, put them in folders. Press and hold until the apps start to wiggle. Drag one over top of the other and a folder will be created. Drag all the apps into that folder.

Aug 31, 2017 2:20 PM in response to RickNO504

RickNO504 wrote:

Long pressed calendar until all apps started wiggling. Tapped the small x and it says "removing this app from your home screen will not delete your calendars or calendar data". .

That in fact uninstalls the Calendar App. It does not remove the calendar data however.

Beyond that yes iOS does not have an App menu. All Apps are on your home screens.

You can put them in folders if you want to, but there is no way to remove apps from the home screen without uninstalling them.

Where is the app menu on IPhone? I dont like apps on my screens. My Android had an app menu that showed every app on the phone and i would access my apps this way. Where is this on IPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.