Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i enable delivery report for text messages

how do i see the delivery status of the text messages I send to others? How do I enable delivery report for text messages in my iPhone 7 plus? Please help though it's a feature phone type issue.

Posted on Sep 1, 2017 11:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2017 1:48 PM

Delivery (and read) confirmations are available for iMessages (blue). Delivery is always on and should be visible under the most recent sent text. To see delivery status and time stamp for older texts, slide them slightly to the left.

Delivery and read receipts are not available for standard (green) text messages.

User uploaded file

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2017 1:48 PM in response to OPKhadka

Delivery (and read) confirmations are available for iMessages (blue). Delivery is always on and should be visible under the most recent sent text. To see delivery status and time stamp for older texts, slide them slightly to the left.

Delivery and read receipts are not available for standard (green) text messages.

User uploaded file

how do i enable delivery report for text messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.