Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I add icloud email to outlook 2016 on windows

I have tried adding my icloud email account to Outlook 2016, but keep getting this message:

I have used a two factor authentication password, but still can't add the account.

<Image Edited by Host to Remove Personal Information>

Posted on Sep 3, 2017 7:04 AM

6 replies

Sep 3, 2017 8:15 AM in response to clevercare

Can I just check that you are using the correct server settings (a couple of the web pages on this subject I looked at are out of date):

IMAP information for the incoming mail server

• Server name: imap.mail.me.com
  • SSL Required: Yes
    If you see an error message when using SSL, try using TLS instead.
  • Port: 993
  • Username: This is usually the name part of your iCloud email address (for example, emilyparker, not emilyparker@icloud.com). If your email client can't connect to iCloud using just the name part of your iCloud email address, try using the full address.
  • Password: Generate an app-specific password.

SMTP information for the outgoing mail server

• Server name: smtp.mail.me.com
  • SSL Required: Yes
    If you see an error message when using SSL, try using TLS or STARTTLS instead.
  • Port: 587
  • SMTP Authentication Required: Yes
  • Username: Your full iCloud email address (for example, emilyparker@icloud.com, not emilyparker)
  • Password: Use the app-specific password that you generated when you set up the incoming mail server.

How do I add icloud email to outlook 2016 on windows

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.