Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes gift card error

Trying to apply an iTunes gift card towards an App Store purchase but it's giving me an error that the gift card's code has already been redeemed. Can I find out when and towards what purchase it was applied?

Posted on Sep 4, 2017 6:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2017 6:52 AM

Can I find out when and towards what purchase it was applied?

You can view your account's purchase history, that will tell you how each item was paid for (e.g. 'Store Credit' if it used your account's balance). You can't view when gift cards were redeemed onto an account, though you could try contacting iTunes Support and see if they can/will tell you : iTunes Store - Contact Us - Apple Support (obviously they will only potentially be able to tell you if it was redeemed onto your account, they can't give details if it was redeemed onto somebody else's)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2017 6:52 AM in response to Nechie

Can I find out when and towards what purchase it was applied?

You can view your account's purchase history, that will tell you how each item was paid for (e.g. 'Store Credit' if it used your account's balance). You can't view when gift cards were redeemed onto an account, though you could try contacting iTunes Support and see if they can/will tell you : iTunes Store - Contact Us - Apple Support (obviously they will only potentially be able to tell you if it was redeemed onto your account, they can't give details if it was redeemed onto somebody else's)

iTunes gift card error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.