Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i turn my apple music into family sharing

I've been trying to include my sisters phone into family sharing and I can't figure out how To do it.

Posted on Sep 5, 2017 11:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2017 11:45 AM

You need to have a Apple Music Family Membership to be able to share it with other members of your Family Group. You cannot share an Individual membership.

To use a Family Membership with other people in your family, set up Family Sharing using a supported device. When you set up Family Sharing, you become the family organizer. If you don't want to be the family organizer, ask someone else to set up Family Sharing.

If you've already set up Family Sharing and joined Apple Music with a Family Membership, you can add new people to your Family Membership by inviting them to be a part of your family group.

Get an Apple Music Family Membership - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 5, 2017 11:45 AM in response to Kinglos

You need to have a Apple Music Family Membership to be able to share it with other members of your Family Group. You cannot share an Individual membership.

To use a Family Membership with other people in your family, set up Family Sharing using a supported device. When you set up Family Sharing, you become the family organizer. If you don't want to be the family organizer, ask someone else to set up Family Sharing.

If you've already set up Family Sharing and joined Apple Music with a Family Membership, you can add new people to your Family Membership by inviting them to be a part of your family group.

Get an Apple Music Family Membership - Apple Support

how do i turn my apple music into family sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.