Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No access to ITunes Store on Latest Windows 10 Insider Release 16281

I am a Windows 10 Insider testing the newest release of Windows 10 (Fall Creators update) planned for release on October 14th. With the release it is not possible to access to Apple Store from I-Tunes. (only a blank screen with no error message is displayed).

This is logged as a problem in the Windows Insider Problem list, but has relatively low priority. Suggest someone from Apple contract Microsoft development to resolve.

Art Masson

null-OTHER, Windows 10

Posted on Sep 5, 2017 9:19 PM

23 replies

Sep 8, 2017 9:12 PM in response to paul7410

Really need someone from Apple Development to contact Microsoft. I'm hopeful that this problem will be solved in the next Insider pee-release of Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. However, since the target GA release date for this new Windows 10 OS is October 17th, time is very short -- and the problem has very low priority on Microsoft's problem list.

Sep 13, 2017 8:48 PM in response to DoktorR

I've just installed the latest beta Windows 10 Insider release (Build 16288.1), and the Access to the Store (or any function requiring Internet Access such as checking for ITunes Updates) is still broken. Again, Microsoft intends to release this new Windows 10 OS on October 17th. The case is logged as a Windows issue, but seems to have very low priority...if anyone here represents Apple Development or has a contact they can alert, I'd suggest they contact Microsoft.

No access to ITunes Store on Latest Windows 10 Insider Release 16281

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.