You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ordering iPhone from Apple Store Hong Kong and send it to hotel address

Hello. I want to ask if it possible for ordering iPhone from Apple Store Hong Kong website and putting my hotel address that I am going to stay during my visit. But the problem is I am still don't know about my room number. So what I can provide is only my hotel address. And after I am arrive, I will call Apple Hong Kong to update my shipping address. Is it possible? And what will happen if my iPhone is being send before I am arrive, because I know they need my signature in order to get the iPhone. Will the courier or Apple Store Hong Kong keep it for me?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Sep 7, 2017 9:23 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2017 3:28 AM

Hi

If the Apple Online Store for Hong Kong enables you to place an order for delivery to your hotel, then it may not be necessary to include your room number in the address details.

If you are happy to trust the hotel with your item, then I suggest that you first contact the hotel to check whether they are able and willing to receive the delivery for you and to keep it in a safe place until your arrival. (Note that this service may be provided at your risk, not theirs).

Also be sure to ask the hotel how they would prefer the package to addressed (for example: "<your name>, guest from 20/9").

Apple's instructions regarding shipping, delivery and amending the shipping address (if preferred / required), are detailed here:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 8, 2017 3:28 AM in response to Ferdinand_W_S

Hi

If the Apple Online Store for Hong Kong enables you to place an order for delivery to your hotel, then it may not be necessary to include your room number in the address details.

If you are happy to trust the hotel with your item, then I suggest that you first contact the hotel to check whether they are able and willing to receive the delivery for you and to keep it in a safe place until your arrival. (Note that this service may be provided at your risk, not theirs).

Also be sure to ask the hotel how they would prefer the package to addressed (for example: "<your name>, guest from 20/9").

Apple's instructions regarding shipping, delivery and amending the shipping address (if preferred / required), are detailed here:

Ordering iPhone from Apple Store Hong Kong and send it to hotel address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.