Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disabled appleId

My apple id is still showing disabled even after changing password, signing in and out, removing icloud and signing back in.. frustrating! 😤

User uploaded file

Posted on Sep 8, 2017 3:41 PM

11 replies

Sep 18, 2017 12:26 PM in response to laz

OK, after a chat and another long call (holding for correct team), I got access back. Apparently another chargeback came (even after I told credit card company that they were real charges). I wish there was a way to contact that team directly, but let's hope I never have to again......

Sep 18, 2017 12:50 PM in response to aimraje

Since the AppleID error is not saying “for security reasons” I would suggest contacting applecare. That generally means there is an issue with the account regarding billing. If it were to say ”disabled for security reasons”,then changing the password would help, since it does not that usually means an issue with billing aspect of the account so i would contact AppleCare iTunes. They should be able to tell you what’s going on and why then enable it.

Disabled appleId

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.