Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Colored lines on my screen

My Iphone was being unresponsive and then I kept smacking the screen and then it would start back working then the screen shut out on me and I took it to a place to see if they can fix it they tried a new LED screen and putting in a new battery nothing helped they say i might have messed up the brain of the phone can this problem be fixed ?

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Posted on Sep 10, 2017 10:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2017 12:30 PM

Bro with lines , it's more or less a hardware issue. since you broke the screen , you'll have to get the screen fix before they can fix the line issue.

iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support

your best bet is to check your warranty an see you have apple care.

Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

if not, get a quote from Apple and your carrier and see who gives you a better price option you replace your phone

If anything you can try putting it in recovery mode and try restoring it

If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2017 12:30 PM in response to Jada0111

Bro with lines , it's more or less a hardware issue. since you broke the screen , you'll have to get the screen fix before they can fix the line issue.

iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support

your best bet is to check your warranty an see you have apple care.

Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

if not, get a quote from Apple and your carrier and see who gives you a better price option you replace your phone

If anything you can try putting it in recovery mode and try restoring it

If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Colored lines on my screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.