Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I contact a forum supervisor?

Hallo all! Enough is enough, this has been bugging me for a long time! I have become fed up with reading the often incredibly rude, snide, overbearing and sarcastic answers from a regular contributor to the "Photos" forum and wish to make a formal complaint about him, in the hope he might in some way be reprimanded! (For the moment I won´t post his name) These ASC forums are supposed to be friendly, polite places for us Apple users to communicate, and such a person is, IMHO, spoiling the use of the "Photos" forum, answering as he does to very nearly every post.

I speak from personal experience with this person. Surely there are rules about the manner and tone of answers? I appreciate that this is all very subjective, but the "Photos" forum is full of other posters annoyed with his unpleasant manner. I regularly read a lot of ASC forums, and have not come across anyone like this person, who seems to take great delight in rudely putting people down and treating them like idiots. I don´t care how knowledgeable somebody is, but I do expect a modicum of politeness in these forums, as I´m sure we all agree!

So how can I get in touch with some sort of forum supervisor? Thanks for any help! (Sorry for this off subject rant, but this is my "main" forum!) Cheers, Ian.

Posted on Sep 12, 2017 10:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2017 11:42 AM

So how can I get in touch with some sort of forum supervisor?

At Level 2, you earned the ability to Report posts. That's the only way to do it.

2 replies

How do I contact a forum supervisor?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.