Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does Facetime and Facetime audio show up on ATT?

I always facetime and use facetime audio and my mom claims she can see it on ATT. Like she would pull up my call log to see who I've talked to and how long and she says she can see when I facetime people. I thought Facetime was a Apple feature and could not be seen on ATT call log. Especially when I use WIFI (which is all the time). Is this possible or was she tricking me?

iPhone 6

Posted on Sep 14, 2017 12:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2017 1:08 PM

FaceTime and FaceTime audio calls do not appear on the AT&T detailed billing statement. The data usage would show up if you're using cellular data, but that's it.

Now... if she has an iOS device signed into iCloud with the same iCloud ID you're using, the call logs, including FaceTime and FaceTime audio, will be synced to that device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2017 1:08 PM in response to AshlynR

FaceTime and FaceTime audio calls do not appear on the AT&T detailed billing statement. The data usage would show up if you're using cellular data, but that's it.

Now... if she has an iOS device signed into iCloud with the same iCloud ID you're using, the call logs, including FaceTime and FaceTime audio, will be synced to that device.

Does Facetime and Facetime audio show up on ATT?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.