You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Monthly cost of Apple Watch 3 with AT

Did anyone order watch 3 with att and can tell me the monthly charge for the cell service for the watch?

thanks.

Lisa

iPad, iOS 10.1.1

Posted on Sep 15, 2017 9:20 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2017 9:26 AM

Hi

AT&T currently applies a $10 per month access charge for Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) on compatible service plans for the paired iPhone.

More information (see the Setup and support tab):

Apple Watch - Including Apple Watch Series 3 at AT&T

8 replies

Oct 21, 2017 3:35 PM in response to ozmael68

I was told by the AT&T billing supervisor that because the watch can make and receive calls independent of the phone, it will attract all the same fees, taxes and surcharges as normal independent phone. They are fixed price fees, not percentages, so the fees add up to more than the $10 access charge. You can see it here in my bill that these fees, taxes and surcharges are specific to the watch. 😟

User uploaded file

Oct 23, 2017 6:36 AM in response to Xeno60

My first review this morning is troublesome. My AT&T bill shows a monthly charge of close to $23 a month.

I leave this week for yet another international trip where cellular access on the iW3 does not work.

I will be keeping a diary now of the actual benefits of cellular access on the iW3 in view of these high monthly charges.

Monthly cost of Apple Watch 3 with AT

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.