Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So my iphone 7s music suddenly slowed down, and the voices sound deeper. im not sure if it happens with anything else, because ive only been using apple music, can anyone tell me how to fix it?

I'm in IOS 10.3.2 Update: It only happens on iPhone music

Posted on Sep 15, 2017 2:19 PM

2 replies

Sep 16, 2017 8:36 AM in response to ComicTheKing

Hello ComicTheKing,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Community. I understand you’ve had some trouble with the audio on your iPhone, and I have some information that may help.

If you have not already, it's always a good idea to restart your phone as described in the article below.
Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, the next step would be to update your iPhone to the latest version of iOS to ensure you have all of the latest bug fixes and updates.
Update the iOS software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you run into any trouble, please reach out again.
​Best Regards.

So my iphone 7s music suddenly slowed down, and the voices sound deeper. im not sure if it happens with anything else, because ive only been using apple music, can anyone tell me how to fix it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.