Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6s plus image stabilization not working

For the past couple of months the image stabilization on my iPhone 6s Plus is not working. I have tried multiple photo apps and get the same shakiness while trying to take a photo or video. Upon playback, the video is pretty shaky and not really viewable.

I have visited Apple Store twice and they did a hardware check on my phone and found it to be perfectly fine. I was suggested by the rep to restore the software on the iPhone, in case that was the reason for the stabilization not working. Hence, I restored the software through iTunes and the image stabilization is still not working.

Has anybody else faced a similar issue? Does replacing the camera module help?

Thanks!

Posted on Sep 15, 2017 9:40 PM

3 replies

Sep 15, 2017 9:51 PM in response to Kaanthi277

If you took the device to Apple for examination and they recommended a restore to fix the issue and the restore did not work, then I suggest you make another appointment at the Apple store to report the restore did not fix the issue and see where they go from there. You might wish to check and see if your device falls into the group defined here. iSight Camera Replacement Program for iPhone 6 Plus - Apple Support

The iPhone is not user serviceable device, so Apple would determine any service that would need to be done.

iPhone 6s plus image stabilization not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.