Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro 10.5 app store downloading issues

Hello, I have issues with downloading apps from app store on my Ipad Pro 10.5 . All apps are downloading really slow and I can´t figure out why. I tried close all runing apps, restart and restore ipad and restart router but nothing helped. I also tried download one app on my Iphone 4S and Ipad to compare downloading speed and Iphone 4S downloaded the app much faster!! Does anyone else have or had similar problems and know how to fix this?

Thanks

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi, iOS 10.3.3

Posted on Sep 17, 2017 8:48 AM

2 replies

Sep 17, 2017 12:03 PM in response to Diana.McCall

Hi, yes my iphone and Ipad are usign the same Wi-Fi. My internet connection is 100/30 Mb/s. I don´t think there is issue with my wifi or internet cause everything else like browsing web, and other apps using internet connection are working fine and super fast. The problem must be somewhere within the app store. For example when I was downloading Notability which has around 100 MB (that´s nothing), it took half hour to download this app....

iPad Pro 10.5 app store downloading issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.