Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 7 plus problems

My iphone 7 plus with version 10.3.3 stopped charging on September 9, I complained to apple and got replaced with new device but this new device today (September 18) 2 times hanged.

1st i opened GarageBand and wanted Guided access, screen started flashing with some lines on it (like the old Tv models) but after few seconds I managed to take control by pressing home button.

2nd I installed 1 app and opened it directly from App Store, app worked properly. But when I turned back to App Store from the App it just freezes there. Even by pressing power button it shows the screen with locked sign but not locked screen.

Attached is the screen shot that shows device is locked but showing lock screen and had to force restart.

User uploaded file

Posted on Sep 17, 2017 5:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2017 9:58 PM

See if there are any software updates available for it (replacement stock can be on the shelf for a while and therefore not running the latest version): Settings > General > Software Update.

If it's already up to date, try making a backup and restoring, and if that still doesn't work, restore again as a new device: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1414.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2017 9:58 PM in response to Adonisbh

See if there are any software updates available for it (replacement stock can be on the shelf for a while and therefore not running the latest version): Settings > General > Software Update.

If it's already up to date, try making a backup and restoring, and if that still doesn't work, restore again as a new device: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1414.

Sep 22, 2017 10:52 PM in response to Adonisbh

Hi!!

I had the same problem with my new iPhone 7 Plus and Apple gave me another one ... with the same problems.

In my opinion, the performance is terrible! My iPhone 7 Plus takes all night to charge the battery completely, the wi-fi is very weak, I was also unhappy with the sound. With the money I spent on the purchase I had bought two One 5 Plus with an 835 processor, 8GB RAM, 128 memory one could not ask for more than a top-end smartphone.

It was a mistake to have bought an iPhone!!!

Iphone 7 plus problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.