Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need VAT invoices for my purchases please.

Posted on Sep 19, 2017 2:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2017 4:27 AM

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Apple Do not ordinarily issue VAT invoices since the vast majority of products from the iTunes store are for non-commercial use. They are however required to provide one upon request.

You should request your invoice through iTunes Store SupportThey may, however, be reluctant to provide you with a VAT invoice at first, so you should be willing to point them to their obligation to do so, evidence of which can be found on HMRC's website.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2017 4:27 AM in response to garyrichards

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Apple Do not ordinarily issue VAT invoices since the vast majority of products from the iTunes store are for non-commercial use. They are however required to provide one upon request.

You should request your invoice through iTunes Store SupportThey may, however, be reluctant to provide you with a VAT invoice at first, so you should be willing to point them to their obligation to do so, evidence of which can be found on HMRC's website.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.