Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats X Replacement Wingtips

Hey I just need help with replacing my wingtips for my beats X i got early march. It was replaced sometime in July because the beats X itself stopped working and was sent back to apple and then sent me a working beats X with new wingtips but even before i sent my beats X to apple, the larger wingtips would only last me for 2 months every time before the rubber on the wingtip begins to gets ripped for no reason. The new ones i just got after getting my beats X replaced just got cut on both wingtips and it's happening too frequent that they just don't last long. I use the larger wing tips every time because of the added hold it gives the eartips to stay in place in my ear and now any funny movements can make the earbuds slightly move out and its frustrating pushing them back in the ear everytime.

So i'm just trying to see if there's a wingtips replacement set by Apple to have it changed. If anyone else experienced this too, let me know how you're dealing with this situation.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 10.3.3

Posted on Sep 19, 2017 8:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2017 3:37 PM

I have the exact same issue as you with the wingtips breaking. I've not on my 4th set having brought the Beats X when they first got released. I've always got replacements by ringing up Apple and ordering them via them, which isn't ideal, we should be able to walk into a Apple store or order them online with ease.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 27, 2017 3:37 PM in response to jcubah

I have the exact same issue as you with the wingtips breaking. I've not on my 4th set having brought the Beats X when they first got released. I've always got replacements by ringing up Apple and ordering them via them, which isn't ideal, we should be able to walk into a Apple store or order them online with ease.

Beats X Replacement Wingtips

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.