Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my iphone 7 plus

how can I find my iphone via S/N or IMEI ?

because I could't found it via I cloud .. please help me

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 10.3.2, IMEI ******

Posted on Sep 19, 2017 9:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2017 9:51 AM

You can't find it via IMEI or SN number. Did you have Find my iPhone enabled on your phone. If you did and whoever has it turns it on, you can see its location and even disable it. You should report your phone as lost/stolen to the police and follow the steps in this link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2017 9:51 AM in response to osama.aizari

You can't find it via IMEI or SN number. Did you have Find my iPhone enabled on your phone. If you did and whoever has it turns it on, you can see its location and even disable it. You should report your phone as lost/stolen to the police and follow the steps in this link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

I lost my iphone 7 plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.