Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Incoming call is not showing contact name

First of all, this is my first time posting here. Please direct me to the correct channel if I have posted at the wrong place.

I just updated my iPhone6S to iOS11 and I have regretted doing so. Despite having existing contacts with Name, all my incoming calls are showing numbers only.

To reproduce my issue:

1) Created a contact with "Test Name".

2) Making a call from my secondary phone and it is not showing the Contact Name and;

3) My country should NOT be Brazil.

4) When I checked at Recents page, it is NOT showing the name as well.

User uploaded file

I have tried to downgrade back to iOS10.3.3 right after I realised the issue but unfortunately, I am not able to restore my 10.3.3 content full backup back. I think I have made a backup on iOS11 after updating, thus it overwrites my iOS10.3.3 backup.

Can someone help me out with this? I have been searching for solution all over the internet but I couldn't find anyone with this issue.

iPhone 6s, iOS 11

Posted on Sep 20, 2017 1:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2017 8:38 PM

Even I got the same problem my country of resident is Brunei either. This might be due to bug which interrupt the software. I have tried so many times to get rid of it but no solution found only apple can fix it out.

10 replies

Incoming call is not showing contact name

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.