Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I Can’t Download Facebook app in app store

I Can’t Download Facebook application..!! Wifi is connected already but not getting..!! Loading loading is showing in app..!

Any solutions..??

User uploaded file

Posted on Sep 21, 2017 11:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2017 6:42 PM

Hello Mearf4u,

Thanks for seeking help downloading Facebook on your iPhone. Please check the troubleshooting provided in this help article: If you can't download or update apps, or if apps get stuck

If you are still experiencing issues, please try the steps provided in this help article such as checking for updates and installing another app from the App Store: If an app you installed unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

Thank you and have a wonderful evening.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2017 6:42 PM in response to Mearf4u

Hello Mearf4u,

Thanks for seeking help downloading Facebook on your iPhone. Please check the troubleshooting provided in this help article: If you can't download or update apps, or if apps get stuck

If you are still experiencing issues, please try the steps provided in this help article such as checking for updates and installing another app from the App Store: If an app you installed unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

Thank you and have a wonderful evening.

I Can’t Download Facebook app in app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.