Related Article

Use Low Power Mode to save battery life on your iPhone

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Why is iOS 11 draining my battery?

Why since installing iOS 11 is my battery life compromised?

iPhone 7, iOS 11

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

Make an appointment. Otherwise, you'll spend a log of time hanging around.

Posted on

Sep 22, 2017 9:41 AM in response to Cjmuir12 In response to Cjmuir12

I am having the same issue. My iPhone 7 Plus used to go all day before it even came close to reaching 70% on the battery. Now, only after a couple of hours my iPhone will drain down to 70% or lower! I never had this issue until updating to iOS 11. I have tried all the tips to prevent battery drain but to no avail. What the heck is going on?! I had a iPhone that could stay charged a day and a half, now I have an iPhone that is lucky to last half day.

Sep 22, 2017 9:41 AM

Reply Helpful (3)

Sep 24, 2017 4:46 AM in response to Cjmuir12 In response to Cjmuir12

I am having similar problem in my iphone 7 plus. Ever since i updated to ios 11, standby time on my phone is worse. Just using social media drains battery significantly. Turning off background app refresh and location doesnot even help. Am using low power mode from 100%. What the heck? It was not case on ios 10.3. I am compleregretting the update.

Sep 24, 2017 4:46 AM

Reply Helpful (4)

Sep 24, 2017 10:19 AM in response to Cjmuir12 In response to Cjmuir12

I have an iPhone 5S. Since updating to iOS 11 I am also having rapid battery drain issues on my 5S. I can literally watch it decrease by 1% every couple of minutes, even when it is not in use. I have checked Battery Usage and there is nothing that would explain it there. I'm hoping that Apple will be coming out with a fix soon.

Sep 24, 2017 10:19 AM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: Cjmuir12

Question: Why is iOS 11 draining my battery?