Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my iPhone 5s stuck on the red battery screen??

So my iPhone 5s ran out of battery and won't turn back on, it's just stuck on the red battery screen, when I plug my iPhone in, it says it's charging but nothing is actually happening, I've tried restarting it, dfu restarting it, I even tried the hairdryer thing where you try and jump start you phone, but nothing works, please I really need help, it's too expensive to go get it professionally fixed so I'm hoping I can do it myself, anything will help, thanks in advance.

Posted on Sep 23, 2017 3:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2017 11:53 AM

Hi JazzJr,

I understand that you are having an issue with your iPhone not turning on even though it shows it's charging. I know it's important to be able to use your iPhone. I'll be happy to provide some information on this.

Please take a look at the following articles for more information on this:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't charge​

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won‘t turn on or is frozen

Let me know how that goes and have a great day!
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2017 11:53 AM in response to JazzJr

Hi JazzJr,

I understand that you are having an issue with your iPhone not turning on even though it shows it's charging. I know it's important to be able to use your iPhone. I'll be happy to provide some information on this.

Please take a look at the following articles for more information on this:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't charge​

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won‘t turn on or is frozen

Let me know how that goes and have a great day!

Why is my iPhone 5s stuck on the red battery screen??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.