Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcast queue on iOS 11

How do I view the podcast queue in the new iOS 11 Podcasts app?

I figured out how to add episodes to the beginning and end of my queue but not how to view the queue itself.

Also, iOS 10’s Podcasts app allowed me to listen to all the episodes from all my podcasts in order of their release sequentially. Is this possible with the new iOS 11 Podcasts app?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11

Posted on Sep 23, 2017 9:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2017 9:14 AM

The fact that we have to Google how iOS screen design works shows how iOS screen design doesn’t work any more. I hate iOS 11.

8 replies

Oct 3, 2017 5:34 PM in response to hungrysokoke

This is howyou can see your podcast “playlist” queue: start in the Podcasts App then:

1. In ’Listen Now’ play your first episode.

2. at the bottom of the screen tap on the currently playing episode to bring the episode to full screen format

3. Swipe up starting your swipe about 1 inch from bottom of screen

4. If you have made a “playlist” you will see the episodes in your queue under the heading ‘Up Next’

5. you can reorder the queue by touching and holding the 3 horizontal lines of an episode in the queue and sliding it into your desired location.

Dec 18, 2017 6:40 AM in response to christos.stigopoulos

Hey Christos. I just accidentally/unwillingly found out how to clear up the list.

What I wanted to do was to view the full name of one episode because it looked like I had the same episode listed twice but there's no way to view the full episode title in the list (*** HINT HINT HINT APPLE! EPISODE TITLES ARE LONG. SCREEN TILT IS THE MOST NATURAL ACTION. MAKE IT HAPPEN! ***). So I clicked on an episode that was one of the last episodes that was on my long list. I got to that episode page and found out that I had just deleted all episodes that were scheduled before it, event the one I was in the middle of listening to. NOT what I was trying to do (pulling my hair out now) but that will work for the purpose that you want.

Podcast queue on iOS 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.