Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There are no caption or text below icons on bottom of page. The rest of the icons appear above just not on the bottom. How do I get these back. This happened after I installed IOS 11. Any help would be appreciated. Please see photo

There are no captions (wording) or text below icons on bottom of page. The rest of the icons appear above just not on the bottom. How do I get these back. This happened after I installed IOS 11. Any help would be appreciated. Mike

User uploaded file

iPhone 6s, iOS 11, null

Posted on Sep 24, 2017 2:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2017 3:02 PM

That was a change with iOS 11. The text titles have been removed from dock apps. You can’t get them back.

2 replies

There are no caption or text below icons on bottom of page. The rest of the icons appear above just not on the bottom. How do I get these back. This happened after I installed IOS 11. Any help would be appreciated. Please see photo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.