Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

after ios 11 Update graphic Problem

i previouslyUser uploaded fileUser uploaded file update my iphone SE to ios 11 , used two days without problem and today my phone graphic problem (picture attached) and automatically touch working . how to resolve this problem

iPhone SE, iOS 11, Display Graphic Problem

Posted on Sep 25, 2017 12:32 AM

8 replies

Sep 25, 2017 8:02 PM in response to ctdemeth

Hello ctdemeth,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it seems you are experiencing issues with the display on your iPhone. To help resolve this issue, please restart your device as iOS clears cached data and does other system optimizations when you turn your device off and on.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Next, use iTunes on your Mac or PC to backup and restore your iOS software to factory settings, as this process erases the information and settings on your device and installs a fresh copy of the latest iOS software. Temporarily setup your phone as new to test your issues, and then restore your backup and test the issues again.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to factory settings
Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup

Cheers!

Sep 26, 2017 7:10 PM in response to ctdemeth

Thanks for replying, ctdemeth, and that additional info, it really helps! Since you're still having this issue, your next step is to have your iPhone inspected to help resolve this issue. Please click this link to find the closest Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider near you.

Apple - Find Locations - Country Selector

Have a great day and thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

Sep 25, 2017 9:43 PM in response to ctdemeth

The iPhone warranty is one year. However, an iPhone purchased in the US only has warranty in the US. IF you have an Apple store in Sri Lanka, you can ask them if they can replace the screen, but I rather doubt it. You would have to bring the phone back to the US for service. You cannot ship it to Apple, they do not accept international shipments. This highlights the biggest problem with purchasing phones in a country you do not intend to use them in. Good luck.

after ios 11 Update graphic Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.