Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Auto rotate issue on Home screen icons in iOS11

Hello Team,

Greetings,

When "Screen Auto Rotate" is ON, icons on screen Should display according to Portrait/landscape view.

But in iOS 11 version, I noticed that, The icons will always display in Portrait mode even in User is in the Landscape mode.

In 10.3.3, This issue was not there. Please find the attachments.

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11, null

Posted on Sep 25, 2017 10:38 AM

1 reply

Sep 25, 2017 7:28 PM in response to pavivandkar

I am not having this issue on the 6 plus. What troubleshooting steps have you done? If you have not restarted your phone I would try that. I am not sure you want to try a hard reset just yet, hopefully, someone will have a more in-depth response. Make sure your phone is set to standard zoom. There is a link - you can go here If the screen doesn't rotate on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Auto rotate issue on Home screen icons in iOS11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.