Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch return policy

Hi I just received my new Apple Watch cellular and would like to open the box to see if size 38 is truly what I want or prefer the 42". If I open to try the Watch and decide to exchange for the 42" will I be charged a 10% restock fee?

Posted on Sep 27, 2017 8:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2017 9:00 PM

Here's the return policy: Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

You have 14 days to return it. It can be opened, but you do need to bring all of the packaging and included accessories and the receipt back along with the watch. There is no restocking fee.

6 replies

Sep 28, 2017 2:21 AM in response to Sumtimes

Hi

Depending on your country and from where (eg Apple Online Store, Apple Authorised Reseller) you bought your Apple Watch, your purchase may not be eligible for return due to you changing your mind or you may be charged a restocking fee.

For more information, check the seller's policy or ask them directly.

If you purchased from Apple and returns are not normally allowed or restocking fees normally apply in your country, then I'm afraid that no-one here can tell you what Apple will decide.

You are not talking to Apple here - this is a user-based technical support community.

Apple Watch return policy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.