Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

subversion xcode 9

i had download xcode version 9. but i keep getting login fail when i use subversion. i can not find subversion inside preference also. Please help how to connect SVN using subversion in xcode version 9

Mac mini, macOS Sierra (10.12.6)

Posted on Sep 29, 2017 12:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2017 11:25 PM

It looks like Xcode has removed SVN support from Xcode 9. If you have an existing SVN account added in an older version of Xcode, the account appears to work. But that may one day not be true, and if your SVN credentials ever change, I think that will break the account in Xcode 9. So if you keep an older version of Xcode around, I think you can make it work; otherwise, you'll need a different tool 😟

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2017 11:25 PM in response to lawrence-law

It looks like Xcode has removed SVN support from Xcode 9. If you have an existing SVN account added in an older version of Xcode, the account appears to work. But that may one day not be true, and if your SVN credentials ever change, I think that will break the account in Xcode 9. So if you keep an older version of Xcode around, I think you can make it work; otherwise, you'll need a different tool 😟

subversion xcode 9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.