Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mRAW for canon 6D mrk ii not supported?

I'm trying to import my pictures taken with my 6D mrk ii. It seems that I can import pictures taken in full RAW, but the pictures taken as MRAW will not import. Looking at the compatibly list (Digital camera RAW formats supported by iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra - Apple Support) it doesn't say anything about that only full RAW should be compatible. Anyone have any idea to what might be wrong or when this will be fixed?

Thanks!

MacBook Pro TouchBar and Touch ID, macOS High Sierra (10.13), Canon 6D mrk2

Posted on Sep 30, 2017 11:47 PM

2 replies

Oct 1, 2017 4:48 AM in response to ronniefridthjof

Stick with full RAW instead of the compressed RAW format for the time being. There have been a few similar reports, that the mRAW format does not seem to be supported. It is probably an omission in the support document.

I would send feedback to Apple to report the problem so it will get fixed, either in the documentation or better in the software. The feedback form is here: Apple - Photos - Feedback

mRAW for canon 6D mrk ii not supported?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.