Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 8 camera and photos look pink?

I just got my new phone and when I go to take a photo the camera looks pink, as well as the photo I take. Is there a way to fix this? Or is my phone camera messed up already?

Posted on Oct 1, 2017 9:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2017 12:39 PM

The same is happening to me!!

I also have the iphone rose gold 8plus and my camera is pink with stripes (like an old tv with problems).

Funny thing is, the portrair mode works fine, but all the videos and other photo functions look pink.

Please help! My iphone is so new! This is so sad!

3 replies

Oct 2, 2017 9:01 AM in response to alinanarr

Hello alinanarr ,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you take a photo the camera looks pink. Check out the information in the following article to make sure you are not using a filter or adjustments to the color:

Take and edit photos with your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Apply filters

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Tap to experiment with your device's built-in photo filters. Give your photo a different color effect, such as Vivid or Drama. Or try classic black and white looks like Mono and Silvertone.

Adjust light and color

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Use the smart slider to find just the right lighting and color. Or tap User uploaded file , then tap User uploaded file and a menu of individual tools lets you make precise adjustments.

The following articles have additional steps to help resolve these types of issues with your camera and display:

Get help with the camera on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
Get help with the display on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Let us know how it goes.

Best Regards.

iPhone 8 camera and photos look pink?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.