Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 8 backside text ?

How come there is some text under the iPhone logo on the backside. I thougt it was supposed to read iPhone ONLY ??

Regards Henrik

User uploaded file

Posted on Oct 1, 2017 12:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2017 1:19 AM

This about the different counties and the info is correct, however...

September

this year on the presentation, iPhone 8+ was announced whitout the info under the Apple logo.

The demo phones in the Apple store here in Munich(Germany) also don’t have the “text”.

What I am trying to point out is that it is not correct from the seller to sell “unit” different by anything, from what is officially announced on its release.

Along with the other issues I experienced among which, is one with the WiFi connectivity on my iPhone 8+ device, I intend to go to the Apple store from which I bought my phone. Along with the recipe and ask for change of device or my money back!

That is inexcusable...

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2017 1:19 AM in response to Miss Smartie Partie

This about the different counties and the info is correct, however...

September

this year on the presentation, iPhone 8+ was announced whitout the info under the Apple logo.

The demo phones in the Apple store here in Munich(Germany) also don’t have the “text”.

What I am trying to point out is that it is not correct from the seller to sell “unit” different by anything, from what is officially announced on its release.

Along with the other issues I experienced among which, is one with the WiFi connectivity on my iPhone 8+ device, I intend to go to the Apple store from which I bought my phone. Along with the recipe and ask for change of device or my money back!

That is inexcusable...

Oct 18, 2017 1:19 AM in response to HenrikT

Hey Henrik,

The back of the iPhone contains varying information in addition to just “iPhone” based on the location the phone was manufactured for use in, as different regions have different regulations about the required displayed product info.

For example, I live in the USA and have information under “iPhone” on the back of my 6s, but it is DIFFERENT than the info on the back of yours.

IPhone 8 backside text ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.