Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a ITUNES.COM/BILL. ITUNES.COM IE

Hello,

I have not purchased anything and i've checked my account and it's not showing anywhere.

Could you please advise.

Thanks

AM

Posted on Oct 1, 2017 8:17 PM

9 replies

Dec 6, 2017 12:59 AM in response to sharmela

See : See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

please terminate this subscription as I did not request for such. I hope I will not receive anymore bills for this subscription for the upcoming months.

We are fellow users, nobody on here can cancel any subscription that you have, only you can do it : View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support or Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support

Feb 4, 2018 4:41 AM in response to andrewfromteddington

Hey ,

Please, I have a problem and I need your help

I was charged on January 25th, 2018 for an amount of NIS 173.90

I did not download an app for this money. And I do not even know what app it is ..

I think maybe, this mistake was made because of the "ID TOUCH" and I was wrongly pressed. I really do not know what app it is. I do not use an app with money.

I do not know what to do. That's a lot of money for me.

&

I want to cancel the monthly payment on the ICLUD because I do not use all the space given to me and I do not know how to do so.

Please please help me.

Thank you

Racheli

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

I have a ITUNES.COM/BILL. ITUNES.COM IE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.